Justin Tippett is one of the leading and most passionate voices in the Australian contact centre and customer experience industry with a career spanning over 30 years.
He’s won numerous industry awards, been named one of the Top CX (Customer Experience) Influencers in the World and for 12 years, he led CX Central, growing it to be Australia’s leading resource for Contact Centre, CX and Customer Service professionals.
Over three decades, Justin’s passion for the industry speaks volumes as he has consistently contributed his time, energy and experience across a range of activities including:
- Founder and Chief Editor of CX Central – Australia’s leading website for contact centre and customer experience professionals.
- Founder of CX Skills – Australia’s only specialist training company for contact centres and customer experience with an average review score of 4.9/5 across hundreds of courses delivered for over a hundred Australian and international businesses.
- Founder of CX Consult, a specialist consulting company conducting contact centre health checks and optimisation.
- Judging a number of local and international call centre award programs including the Contact Center World Awards in Las Vegas and the Auscontact Awards in Australia.
- Chairing the Auscontact Association Victorian Chapter from 2012 to 2015.
- Chairing and speaking at numerous conferences domestically and internationally.
- The host of the former CX Central Podcast and now the CX Matters Podcast.
- A regular commentator in the media on customer service and contact centre news and trends.
As an industry expert, Justin has a unique perspective and experience that is unparalleled in the industry:
- Justin first started on the phones over 30 years ago (like approx 75% of senior managers) and worked his way through every role in the contact centre through to senior executive roles, including Head of Business Development, Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Executive Officer so he can communicate to stakeholders at all levels.
- Either directly, as CEO of a BPO or as a consultant, Justin has worked across a range of high-profile brands including Australia Post, myki, Nespresso, Pizza Hut, Honda, City of Casey, Energy Australia, SEEK, Telstra, TrustPower, Coles, Lumo, Bega, Westfund, PEXA, State Trustees, Bounce, Chisholm Institute, Viking Cruises, Gordon Tafe, Simply Energy and more.
- He’s worked with captive (in-house) contact centres and in the outsourcing business (both in an operational and leadership capacity)
- He has experience working in the private, public and NFP sectors so he understands the different nuances between them.
“I’ve been passionate about our industry since I started on the phones when I was 18 years old. I am genuinely excited about the career opportunities it provides for anyone willing to learn, and the incredible difference our skills can make to any business – not just the warm and fuzzy stuff, but real tangible benefits that impact the bottom line.
ACXPA is a dream come true, a platform and community to help everyone in our industry and I’m bloody excited to lead a wonderful team of Advisory Board Members and make a real difference for our industry”.