ACXPA Vendor Membership Options
An ACXPA Vendor Membership is designed for individuals or businesses that provide products or services to the industry who want to grow their business.
More than just a member badge, we provide you with real, tangible benefits that will help you promote and grow your business, as well as arming your employees with the resources and tools they need to create powerful networks that further increase business opportunities.
An ACXPA Vendor Membership will:
- Provide practical tools to promote your business and generate leads.
- Help your employees build their professional network.
- Provide you with industry insights and knowledge so you can add value to your current and prospective customers.
We offer five different Vendor Membership benefits to suit all budgets and objectives with the key benefits and inclusions listed below.
Join other leading brands with an ACXPA Vendor Membership
What You’ll Gain with an ACXPA Vendor Membership
An ACXPA Vendor Membership provides a range of benefits for your business that helps you to improve brand awareness and generate new opportunities, as well as enable your employees to build their networks, skills and professional profile.
Flexible Vendor Membership Options
To ensure we have a solution to suit all business sizes, we offer 5 different Vendor Membership levels available.
- All Vendor Memberships levels include a listing in the ACXPA Supplier Directory, the only difference is the directory listing level and the number of included listings (more listings enable you to add your business in different categories).
- All Vendor Memberships levels include Individual Memberships to allocate to your employees. The only difference is the number of included memberships and their level (higher levels enable your employees more access to the ACXPA premium features).
- Payment can be made via credit card or you can request an invoice on checkout.
- Prices are ex GST.
1 Directory Listing
(1 x Essential level)
2 Individual Memberships
1 Directory Listing
(1 x Advanced level)
4 Individual Memberships
1 Directory Listing
(1 x Premium level)
8 Individual Memberships
2 Directory Listings
(2 x Premium level)
12 Individual Memberships
3 Directory Listings
(3 x Premium level)
20 Individual Memberships
To enable you to compare what’s included with each Vendor Membership Level, please use the comparison table below.
Each ACXPA Vendor Membership includes listing(s) in the ACXPA Supplier Directory which is powerful way to promote your business and attract lead opportunities.
Depending on the Vendor Membership level you select, it will include a combination of the following:
- Essential Level (valued at $297 per year) includes the basics such as your website URL, phone numbers, logo and 5 search tags.
- Advanced Level (valued at $797 per year) includes your own company page to showcase your business with videos, images, brochures and more.
- Premium Level (valued at $1,297 per year) is the ultimate way to showcase your business and generate leads including contact forms, key selling points and 15 powerful search tags.
Click here to see an example of what each level looks like (will open in new window)
FAQs for Vendor Memberships
We’ve listed a range of FAQs about our Vendor Memberships below. If you still don’t find the answer you are looking for our contact details are at the bottom of the page.
You will note that the different Vendor Membership options include either an Essential, Advanced or Premium Level listing.
The higher the level, the higher your listing appears in the directory, the more search tags you receive and the more information you can include in your listing such as videos, brochures, contact us forms, links to your website and lots more – all designed to help you generate more leads.
The position your listing displays in each category is determined by two factors:
- The level of your listing – they are displayed in this order: Premium, Advanced, Essential & Basic.
- When you purchased your listing. We operate on first in, best dressed. So, for example, if no other Premium listings are in the category you are looking at, if you purchase a Premium listing you will have the top position and retain it for as long as you renew your membership.
When you purchase a Vendor Membership, you get access to the ACXPA Supplier Directory where you will be able to add your business and edit it at any time. You’ll also get access to your analytics dashboard where you can access views and click data.
Yes, you will have access to your analytics dashboard where you can access views and click data for each of your listings.
Yes! We are continuing to add categories and subcategories to ACXPA Supplier Directory so if you’d like to purchase additional listings above what is included in your Vendor Membership, you will receive the following discount:
- Corporate Membership – 40% off all additional listings
- Large Membership – 35% off all additional listings
- Midsize Membership – 30% off all additional listings
- Micro Membership – 25% off all additional listings
- Solo Membership – 20% off all additional listings
If you would like to proceed in purchasing additional listings, please contact us and we will arrange it all for you.
Search Tags help customers find suppliers that offer a specific product, service or feature. Using the Contact Centre Technology category as an example, a search tag might be Cloud Based Call Centre Software. So if a supplier provides that solution, they would add that tag to their listing to help customers filter the suppliers to only those containing that tag.
The other critical advantage is that our Search Tags are stand-alone pages that rank on their own on Google. This means that if someone types in ‘cloud based call centre software australia’ for example, the ACXPA Supplier Directory will appear in the result. If a customer clicks on the link, they will land directly on that Search Tag page. If you do not have that tag, your business will not be displayed.
So the more tags that are relevant to your business, the more opportunities for leads.
The higher your listing level, the more search tags you can add to your listing:
- Premium – 15 search tags per listing
- Advanced – 9 search tags per listing
- Essential – 5 search tags per listing
- Basic – 2 search tags per listing
Please contact us – we are always reviewing categories, sub categories and search tags to make it easier for customers to search and connect to suppliers.
Providing your employees with an ACXPA membership is a great way to show that you are invested in their professional development and it can also be a useful way to help improve brand awareness so both your employees and your business wins.
Individual memberships enable your nominated employees to engage with the ACXPA Community as individuals (not as your brand) to build their network, use the Members Directory to search, connect and engage with other members, submit articles, participate in the forums, join private groups and lots more.
Yes! As well as allocating memberships to other employees, you can also allocate yourself an Individual Membership.
You’ll then be able to switch between your vendor account or personal account at any time. For example, if your membership level included two individual memberships, you can allocate one to yourself and one to another employee.
No! You can just use your vendor account to manage your Supplier Directory listings, Submit Events and Press Releases and manage your membership allocations to your employees.
Yes. You can either upgrade to a higher vendor membership level which includes more memberships or you can purchase them directly from us and we’ll add them to your account. The higher your vendor membership level, the higher the discount for the additional memberships you need as per below:
- Solo (20% discount)
- Micro (25% discount)
- Midsized (30% discount)
- Large (35% discount)
- Corporate (40% discount)
The percentage discount is off the standard price of $197 per employee ex GST. Contact us directly for further information or to order additional memberships.
At checkout, you can pay by credit card or request an invoice for payment. Our standard payment terms are 14 days – if you need something different please contact us. Please note if you select invoice payment, your membership will commence on the date your invoice is paid.
For credit card purchases, your membership commences immediately after payment. For invoice payments, your membership commences from the date the invoice is paid.
We consider a vendor as anyone who provides products or services to the industry.
Absolutely! You’ll have access to our assets library where you can download various versions of our logo to use in your marketing collateral, on your website etc.
We have an online form that enables you to submit events to the calendar. You can direct enquiries/bookings directly to the URL of your choice.
You can submit Press Releases for publication on the ACXPA website via an online form.
Press Releases will have a dedicated location on our website for our members who like to stay across what’s happening in our industry and members can opt-in to be notified of new Press Releases as part of their communication preferences.