ACXPA Sponsorship Options
Put your brand in front of the largest CX & Contact Centre audience in Australia.
If you have a business that provides solutions for contact centres, customer experience, digital experience, employee experience or customer service, we offer a range of solutions to help you improve your brand awareness and generate lead opportunities directly to your target audience.
The Australian Customer Experience Professionals Association (ACXPA) is a new industry body that launched in September 2022 to provide a new alternative for individuals, businesses and vendors who work in our growing industry.
But whilst we might be new association, ACXPA has evolved from the incredible legacy of CX Central that, for 11 years, has been the leading resource for contact centre and customer experience professionals in Australia with hundreds of articles, downloadable resources ensuring we have the largest audience in Australia of contact centre, customer experience, digital experience and customer service professions making it the ideal destination to help you grow your business.
MONTHLY UNIQUE VISITORS
Unique visitors to our websites every month.
MONTHLY PAGE VIEWS
The number of individual website page views.
SECONDS EACH VISIT
Number of seconds visitors stay per visit.
ACXPA QUICK OVERVIEW
For over 11 years, we’ve built our reputation as the go-to destination for quality articles, resources and industry advocacy via our CX Central website and ACXPA is poised to take things to a whole new level!
With our leading SEO strategy (Search Engine Optimisation) driving high-quality traffic to our site, our strong social media following, our world-class website and backed by some of the top industry leaders in Australia on our Advisory Boards, it’s no surprise to learn we are the fastest-growing industry association for contact centre, customer service, digital service & customer experience professionals in Australia.
And it’s not just our websites where we lead the industry; we have over 35,000 followers across Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram, from frontline employees through to senior executives who engage with our content every day.
From our Call Centre Ranking Reports, Supplier Directory, Members Directory, Private Groups, CX Matters Podcast, industry Events Calendar, Industry Glossary, Resource Library, and ACXPA Rewards program we’re building a thriving community to help benefit our entire industry.
Put simply, if you have a product or service that targets those professions, there is no better place to be promoting your business.
The largest website audience in Australia – and growing!
Engaging content and a world-class platform ensure that when people are looking for content relating to contact centre, customer experience, digital service and customer service, they are landing on the ACXPA website.
As you’ll note below, ACXPA receives more traffic than all the other associations combined.
So if you’re looking to improve your brand awareness, there is simply no better option!
We’ve built a world-class platform that leads the way for industry associations, including:
- Exclusive Members portal with a host of powerful features including:
- A powerful Members Directory to make it easy to search, connect and message other members without leaving the ACXPA website.
- Private groups for members to share, ask questions and support each other.
- Built-in Gamification to reward members for learning and supporting other members.
- Exclusive content including our monthly Members Symposiums containing video presentations that can be watched live and on-demand.
- Practical resources and tools people can download.
- A range CX and Contact Centre related articles.
- Trivia Quizzes
- Industry Glossary
- And lots more!
Sponsorship Package Inclusions
When you combine a Sponsorship Package with an ACXPA Vendor Membership (refer below), you have a powerful combination to help you grow your business.
ACXPA Sponsorship packages can include:
- Your advertising tiles in prominent locations on the ACXPA website and our CX Central website providing over 50,000 impressions per month directly to your target audience of CX and Contact Centre professionals.
- Recorded videos on our Vendor Showcase page to promote your product/service and use the videos to assist with your social media marketing.
- Monthly inclusion in our newsletter to share an article or upcoming event.
- Naming rights to key forums, private groups, symposiums and more.
- Ability to promote special offers to our membership base (we have a special offers email that members can opt in to receive) .
- Contact details for members to invite to premium events (if they have opted in).
- The ability to present in our live Member Symposiums.
- Adding your whitepapers/case studies to our downloads library.
- Official sponsor recognition on the website and at events
- Use of the ACXPA logo.
We have four levels available (Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze) with prices starting from $8,000 per year. Monthly and annual payment options are available.
Vendor Memberships packed with value
In addition to sponsorship packages, an ACXPA Vendor Membership can also provide your business with real, tangible benefits that will help you grow your business, improve brand awareness and help you generate leads. Benefits include:
- Your business will be listed on the ACXPA Supplier Directory in your chosen category;
- Promote your upcoming events (e.g. webinars, conferences etc.) on the ACXPA Events Calendar;
- Publish articles on the ACXPA website
- Publish Press Releases about important business milestones on the ACXPA website;
- Access to the Members Directory to search, connect and engage directly with other members as well as join our private groups, join our live member symposiums and receive discounts to all ACXPA events (*articles can only be published by ACXPA individual members).
There are five different Vendor Membership levels available and with prices starting at just $497 per year, they offer exceptional value.
A list of Frequently Asked Questions about our Sponsorship Packages:
What’s the difference between the Sponsorship Packages and a Vendor Membership?
The good news is both help you increase brand awareness and generate leads!
A Sponsorship Package provides you with significantly more brand awareness opportunities via advertising tiles along with access to exclusive sponsor-only tools and privileges such as a Vendor Showcase page, monthly newsletter and access to our member base.
A Vendor Membership provides you with a listing in the Supplier Directory, the ability to add an upcoming event to the industry Events Calendar and some individual memberships you can allocate to employees that enables them to access the Individual Members Directory, publish articles and join our private forums – great tools to help them increase the professional network and build trust within the community (that will ultimately help you sell!).
Do we need to have a Vendor Membership to access the Sponsorship Packages?
No, however, an ACXPA Vendor Membership provides your business with a range of tools and resources to help you to increase your brand awareness and generate leads, including:
- Listing your business on the ACXPA Supplier Directory
- Publishing articles on the ACXPA website
- Publishing Press Releases about significant milestones in your business
- Promoting your upcoming events on the Industry Events Calendar
So whilst it’s not compulsory, it is recommended!
What are the demographics of your audience/members?
With tightening privacy laws, its getting more and more difficult to obtain meaningful data but what we can tell share from Subscriber and Membership base:
- Frontline (9%)
- Team Leaders/Supervisors (17%)
- Managers (23%)
- Senior Manager (13%)
- Executives (15%)
- Senior Executives (8%)
- Consultants (11%)
- Self Employed/Small Business Owner (4%)
Whilst we understand the desire for decision-makers, we work in a fast-moving industry.
With 75% of contact centre managers starting on the phones as an example, we have a deliberate strategy to also engage with the frontline (i.e. we have over 23,000 followers on our Call Centre Legends page) as they will be the next Team Leaders and Managers so it’s important to build our brand awareness and trust with them throughout their entire journey.
What is the price guide for the Sponsorship Packages?
We have a range of different Sponsorship Packages to help you achieve your objectives with prices starting at $8,000 per year.
So rather than spend your marketing budget at a conference that’s over in a couple of days and organised by professional Events companies with no vested interest in our industry, invest in a sponsorship package that delivers for your business all year round.
Are we able to send a EDM direct to your membership database?
No is the short answer as they typically have very little to no engagement and damage the ability to community effectively to our members. We go out of our way to ensure our members have full control over the information they receive from us, including what type of emails they receive from us.
However… As a sponsor, you can include a post in our monthly newsletter that is sent to all members. You also have access to a weekly ‘Special Offers’ email that contains a consolidated list of offers that members can choose to opt in or out of.
Do you offer sponsored podcasts or webinars?
As a Vendor Member, you can promote any of your upcoming Podcasts/webinars directly on the Events Calendar to increase exposure and attendees.
There are also opportunities for our Sponsors to participate in our CX Matters Podcast and live Member symposiums that can help position your nominated brand ambassadors as thought leaders/subject matter experts etc. The only caveat is all our content is designed to educate and inspire, so you cannot directly market your products!
As a sponsor, we can also assist with your podcasts, webinars, conferences etc. by involving our CEO or Advisory Board members and then cross-promoting the event via our channels.
We have also recently introduced our Vendor Showcase page that will enable you to promote your products and services via a recorded video(s) with us that can be used to generate leads and distribute on social media to increase brand awareness.