ACXPA is the industry association in Australia that unites contact centre, customer experience, customer service and digital service professionals in Australia.
We provide global best practices, leading industry insights, world-class training and an unrivalled community of industry professionals.
Australian Call Centre Rankings
Each month, we assess the performance of Australian Contact Centres in multiple industry sectors across 48 different performance metrics to provide a snapshot of how the Australian Contact Centre industry is performing.
Call Centre Rankings Key:
Upcoming Training Courses and Events
From world-class training, site tours, free workshops and live symposiums for members – all designed to educate, not sell!
- Learn more and get ticketsSuitable for employees working in technical support and helpdesk roles, this March 2024 Tech Support Customer Service Essentials course is delivered via a live 3-hour online/virtual training session.
- Learn more and get ticketsEquip your employees with superior customer service skills in the March 2024 Customer Service Phone Professionals Training course with 9 hours of facilitated learning (3 x 3-hour sessions) suitable for all phone-based employees.
- Learn more and get ticketsFast-track your knowledge of contact centre management in this 2 x 3-hour course delivered by Australian contact centre expert & CX SKills CEO Justin Tippett.
- Learn more and get ticketsThe March 2024 WFM Real-Time Analyst for Contact Centres training course is a one-day online training course designed for employees working in a Real-Time Analyst role in a Contact Centre.
- Learn more and get ticketsThe gold standard of customer experience (CX) courses - delivered live by global CX expert Daniel Ord and rated 4.9/5 stars!
- Learn more and get ticketsThe March 2024 How to be a Great Call Centre Team Leader is a great all-rounder course for new, emerging and existing team leaders.
- Learn more and get ticketsThe April 2024 Live Chat Course for Customer Service employees teaches global best practices to help frontline employees deliver great customer service over the live chat channel, delivered over 2 x 4-hour online sessions.