ACXPA is the industry association in Australia that unites contact centre, customer experience, customer service and digital service professionals in Australia.
We provide global best practices, leading industry insights, world-class training and an unrivalled community of industry professionals.
Australian Call Centre Rankings
Each month, we assess the performance of Australian Contact Centres in multiple industry sectors across 48 different performance metrics to provide a snapshot of how the Australian Contact Centre industry is performing.
Call Centre Rankings Key:
Upcoming Training Courses and Events
From world-class training, site tours, free workshops and live symposiums for members – all designed to educate, not sell!
- Learn more and get ticketsFast-track your knowledge of contact centre management in this 2 x 3-hour course delivered by Australian contact centre expert & ACXPA CEO Justin Tippett. Suitable for all contact centres sizes and functions!
- Learn more and get ticketsImprove the performance and culture of your contact centre by teaching your Team Leaders premium coaching skills designed specifically for a contact centre environment. Suitable for contact centres of all shapes and sizes!
- Learn more and get ticketsDesigned for employees working in a reception/office role, the Customer Service Reception PRO course teaches premium customer service skills to employees who handle customers across face-to-face, phones and email channels (3x3-hour sessions).
- Learn more and get ticketsThe January 2024 How to be a Great Call Centre Team Leader is a great all-rounder course for new, emerging and existing team leaders teaching 8 core modules across 2 x 3.5-hour sessions, facilitated live online by Marc Carriere.
- Learn more and get ticketsThis course has been refined over decades to teach the skills and provide the confidence to any employee required to handle difficult customer situations whether it's on the phone or in person and with an average customer review of 4.8/5, it's one not to be missed!
- Learn more and get ticketsThe January 2024 Customer Service Reception Essentials course is designed as a short-duration (3-hour) training course designed to provide employees working in reception/admin/office roles with essential customer service skills for face-to-face, phone and emails that deliver an immediate impact.
- Learn more and get ticketsSpecifically designed for call centre team leaders, managers and anyone with a stake in the workforce management process, participants will learn how WFM can be used to make better decisions, improve efficiencies and deliver a better experience for your customers via the contact centre.
- Learn more and get ticketsThe gold standard of contact centre manager courses! Completely vendor agnostic and taught by the leading contact centre trainer in the world, this course is rated 5/5 with hundreds of great testimonials and is designed to equip attendees with best-practice contact centre management skills that can be applied to any inbound contact centre.